My regular site was hacked, so in the meantime I am using an alternate host and a simpler site.
My Resume can be downloaded directly by clicking on the link below:
resume direct download Link: Resume – William_A_Fulbright QA Test and Strategy Management
Thank you for stopping by!
QA Management and Leadership, Vision, Strategy and Solutions, BPM Automation methodologies, Performance, Financial Services,
Team Leadership, BPM, Banking/Cards, Insurance, Retail, Assessments, Surveys, Estimation, Planning, Pega PRPC, Business and System Analysis, SOA Analysis, Requirement conversion to Functional, Spanish 2nd language.
Bill is presently a Project, Strategy, Testing Thought Leader with strong Business and System Analysis, at Capgemini with over 18 years of formal IT experience.
His experience includes creating:
QA Project Leadership,
- Testing and BPM Solutions / Analysis to support the conversion and understanding of Business Requirements to Technical and Testing documentation
- Management for BPM Projects - QA and Performance Assessments - Financial Services testing methodologies in US, UK, Netherlands, Canada, Latin Americas.
- Product Development Management
- Managed teams of on-site and offshore of up to 70+ on 8 teams.
He one of the leading BPM / Pega PRPC Automated Testing Solution Architects referred by Pega, Inc.
He is a published author: Pega Service Automated Testing Toolkit
He has sourced, hired, managed and lead Remote, Offshore and Onsite teams for Insurance, Credit Cards and Retail projects in BPM, Legacy, Functional, Automation, System Integration, E2E, Performance and UAT testing at all levels.
Leading Edge Pursuits at Capgemini
Developed and presented products, approaches and testing solutions at PegaWorld to demonstrate his unique approach to testing solutions using the Pega AUT native testing tools in the Amazon Cloud.
Actively working in the Insurance, Banking/Credit Cards, Mortgage and Retail domains since 1995.
Created and Launched complex Application environments in VM for testing using Apache, Tomcat6, Java SDK, PHP, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Pega PRPC, Bonita BPM (open source), Red Hat, Ubuntu, Windows 7, LAMP, XAMPP, etc.
Now designing and creating strategies for BPM implementations and testing in these environments
Board of Advisors for Williams & Garcia, LLC, Technology Consulting firm providing new vision for Big Data, MDM, Virtual Environments, Automation
Testing And Methodology Highlights – Capgemini
Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company, Novato, CA 2013
BPM Test Manager, Project Strategy / Implementation Thought Leadership
- Test Strategy for eWorkflow Pega PRPC project implementation
- Coordinated Reviews of system (JAD, RAD) with the Client SMEs
- Ensured proper conversion of known business requirements to use case and functional requirements and definitions
- Test Plan and specific Testing approaches for BPM Functional Testing of the Pega PRPC platform
- Effort estimations to successfully deliver testing results
- Recommended Rules Base Automated Testing using Pega Native AUT and SOAP
- Sourced, hired and trained team of 12 offshore test resources
- Successful Delivery of all Testing deliverables and milestones on time – 100% executed / 99% defect free
- Consulted with FFIC Management regarding Strategy, Approaches and Results.
Insurance Company of British Columbia (ICBC), Vancouver, BC, Canada 2012
Performance Testing Assessment and Strategy
- Performance Assessment of Guidewire Claim Center
- System, Risk and Performance Analysis, Business Process Review and consulting leadership
- Test Strategy, Test Plan, Project Plan, Effort Estimation.
- Performance Test Design Document,
- Introduced User Characteristics Model (UCML),
- Provided educational and JAD sessions with Business SMEs
- Presented several performance execution models to the Functional Stewards (Operational BA’s), Collaborated on the Time Response Model, and the UCML.
- Delivered on time and budget.
Vancity Credit Union, Vancouver, BC Canada 2011 – 2012
Temenos – T24 Core Banking System Implementation
- Test Strategy, Test Plans and Product Verification Approach for Temenos T-24 Core Banking System
- System analysis of legacy and proposed new Temenos T-24 Banking
- Platform Product Definition Documentation and Mapping to Temenos T-24 functionality
- Project Plan and Execution Timelines for Temenos T24 Core Banking.
- Testing Thought Leadership and Business Process Consulting
- Created Product Definition Library for all Products.
- Consulted with Project Lead to create Business Planning Approach and Rollout
Credit Card Systems Implementations
Bank of Montreal (BMO) – Toronto 2010-2011
Test Manager: Migration and Implementation Diners Card Portfolio (TSYS to TSYS)
- Business Analysis and Testing of TSYS TS-2 Options and Disclosures
- Business Requirements Reviews
- Use Case definitions of Options and Disclosure Rules and functionality.
- Test Scenario / Requirement reviews with Business SME’s
President’s Choice Financial (Loblaw’s) 2009-2010
– Test Manager: Implementation of New Credit Card Program with TSYS TS-2
- Business Work Flow and System Analysis of Banking Operations, Functional Mapping of lines of business, Critical Path definition supported by 10 Primary “Stories”, each using up to 150 established tests to execute needed functionality as a “cross system” validation
- Use Case Composition for all Lines of Business supporting implementation of new Credit Card System.
- Re-Planning project based upon changing and shortening delivery date constraints
- Offshore management of 70 team members
US Credit Card Processing Firm: - Global Payments, Atlanta, GA 2010 – Manager: QA Staff Transition Program
- Replaced QA staff of client with Outsourced resources both onsite and offshore.
- Coordinated Knowledge Transfer for 8 sub-departments/lines of business over 8 week period.
AIG Agency Auto 1/2007 to 2/2008
Business Process Management and Rules Testing (Pega PRPC)
- Vision, approach and delivery for a Policy Administration Platform built in Pega PRPC.
- BPM Automated Testing w/XML, SOAP, DCO, Capgemini engineered automated testing tools, SOAP UI,
- Coordinated QTP automation, LoadRunner Performance, QC, SVN, Functional, SIT, E2E, UAT,
- Coordinated Offshore Testing Teams up to 70
- Technical Reviews with Product Managers to define Product functionality and boundaries for UAT Phase Use Case compostion.
- Business Analysis for UAT Phase Test Management
BI/ETL Data Migration – Test Manager
- Test Strategy, Test Plan
- Onsite/Offshore Testing Teams coordination
- Business Analysis of Systems and business workflows to support new underwriting system
- BI/ETL Migration
- UAT Phase Test Management,
The Home Depot 8/2005 to 2/2007 Senior Testing Manager
- Conducted Business Analysis sessions with THD and CITIGROUP to establish new Credit Card System workflow definitions and architecture, Test Scenario and Test Case Reviews,
- Tested new SOA Credit Card Platform migrated from legacy AS400 with CITI-Partner as co acquirer and FDR as new processor.
- Tested new Acquirer system for MC/VISA/AMEX/Discover for new entity Acquisitions (Plug and Play)
- Iterative Testing Methodology, XML, Websphere, SQL, Unix, DB2, AS400
- Data Migration, Process Migration/transformation, System Performance testing
- Offshore team management
Bank of America, Card Service Center, Phoenix, AZ 4/2004 to 8/2005 Senior Testing / Delivery Manager
- New product testing and release, conversions:
- ICA – Instant Credit Application for Daimler/Chrysler Cards Portfolio
- Business Analysis and definition of Business Work Flows
- Performance based testing of end to end credit application
- New Walk-In Application Launch
- 5 New Credit Card / Re-Branding Releases
- CRM Implementation for New Acounts
- 2 portfolio conversions from FDR to TSYS and from TSYS to TSYS.
- Iterative and Waterfall Methodology, DB2, Standard Software Process (DOD) Implementation
Chase Bank 4/2003 – 11/2003
SIT, i3 Card Convergence Senior Testing Manager
- Created Platform Transformation IST Strategy – E2E, Critical Path
- Introduced and designed Cross System testing approach
- Hired team of 8 onsite for i3 migration – FDR to TSYS
- Coordinated testing (PMO) 8 lines of business
- Defined workflow documentation for all lines of business
- Designed workflow functional mapping for all lines of business
- Coordinated with UAT Manager, Sr. VP of Cards
- Iterative Methodology, MQ, SQL, XML, NDM, SOA
CITIGROUP – LATAM 1/2000 to 4/2003
ECS + Plus Latin American Card Convergence
Regional Integration and UAT Manager
- Management and Testing Strategy for 9 Businesses (countries)
- Coordinated Business and System Analysis for each Business
- Built and Managed Test Director Strategy and Implementation in all countries
- CRM, IVR testing, telephony and performance
- Migrated Legacy Card Platform over 3.5 years to Vision Plus Enhanced Platform
- Migrated from acquisition vendors to in-house acquisition program.
- Role was Regional System/UAT Manager for 9 countries businesses.
- Managed global teams – US, Singapore, Latin America test teams in 8 countries
- Waterfall Methodology, MQ, SQL, NDM, JCL, DB2, AS400
- Fluent in Spanish
Homefair Mortgage 1995 to 1999 Senior Vice President of Operations
- Created, Implemented and managed Operational Work flows for Automated CRM system
- Created and Implemented IVR based Automated CRM Call Center (1997)
- Created Home Repurchase, Rehab and Marketing Program captured by Call Center
Fulbright Consulting – Management Consulting Practice 1985 to 1995 Co-Founder, Partner
- Management and Technical consulting Fortune 500 and regional companies
- Organizational Development and Re-Structuring, Operations improvement, Custom Training.
- Business Process Management processes implemented
- Executive Summaries for Venture Capital Investments, Real Estate Development, Infomercials, Corporate Expansions, Product Launches, Joint Ventures and Capitalization.
Alexander and Alexander 1980-1982
National Account Executive – Fleming Food Corporation
- National Marketing & Benefit Design of Life Guardian Group Life, Health and Dental Program for Fleming Foods Corporation.
- Created benefit structure design, premium rate structure development and brochure design, sold and implemented the plan nationwide. Interfaced with Traveler’s, Fire and Safety Department of Fleming Foods Corp.
Fulbright Insurance Agency 1974 to 1980
General Partner, Agent
- Marketing and Sales of Agency and Insurance Products. Planned and directed management of agency staff of 16.
- Boosted Agency volume by 200% for Life, Group, Group Disability and Pensions, required that claims be paid from our office for Disability and Health Claims (3rd party Administrator before there was such a thing).
- Commercial P&C and Personal Lines P&C; responsible for acquiring 2 new underwriting books with St. Paul and Fireman’s Fund
Pega Systems – SmartBPM and DCO Training module – Master Black Belt Certification
PMP – PMBOK 4 certification pending
IBM – Websphere, SOA
HP Test Director, QTP, WinRunner and LoadRunner training (as Mercury)
MQ Architecture – CITI, IBM
TSYS – T2 Credit Card Platform
Vision Plus (from Paysys and CITI)
Simphony IVR systems – IVR development modules (Brooktrout / Dialogic)
Pega Systems – Master Black Belt (Business Process, Requirements Capture (DCO), Work Flows)
HP – Quality Center, QTP, Winrunner, LoadRunner, Performance Center
IBM, CITI – MQ Systems and Architecture
TSYS – TSYS Card Systems
Vision Plus – PaySys / CITI
Train the Trainer – Connie Andreas, Boulder CO
Master Level Practitioner, NLP – Jonathan Rice, PhD. (3,000 hrs)
Programmer Practitioner, NLP – John Grinder, Richard Bandler (3,000 hrs)
Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Licenses in several states
NASD Licensed during insurance agencies
North Texas State University – Music Theory and Composition, GPA 3.8, 1974
WILLIAM A. FULBRIGHT
Test Strategy Thought Leadership BPM Test Automation, Financial Services, Credit Cards / Core Banking, Insurance